I've been making origami bunnies everywhere lately! On the bus, at the dentists, in the car (when i'm the passenger obviously), in cafes, at the park, in the hairdressers, it's never ending! I love that I can take them with me and get crafty wherever I go, I won't lie though, I've been getting some funny looks!


Here's 3 of the 200-something bunnies I've made so far sitting in the shade with me by Melbourne's Yarra river. I made a stack of them while waiting to meet with friends.
I've lost track of how many bunnies I've folded, I might have to count them again...



Find out more about my origami bunnies and my mission to make 1000 origami bunnies on my blog here.

the pattern I'm using is my favourite rabbit pattern and is being used with permission. It was created by John Montroll, and can be found in his books "Mythological Creatures and the Chinese Zodiac in Origami" and "Mythological Creatures and the Chinese Zodiac Origami"




No comments:

Post a Comment