Lepus Australis, a very rabbity exhibition.

I've been a little busy lately, so please forgive me not posting for such a very long time! But I do think you'll be excited to hear what I've been up to.

Emma Leonard and I have been organising a very rabbity exhibition.
It's called Lepus Australis  and it's opening on the 4th of July at 6pm and it runs up until the 14th.
I can't wait!
there's so many wonderful artists involved, a lot of them being people whose illustrations I've seen and been inspired by during my student years.

The 1000 origami project i've been working on will be on display as well.

It's bound to be a wonderful night and an excellent exhibition so save the photo and save the date, hit attending on the facebook invitation here and come along :)

I'll see you there.


http://lepusaustralis.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment